Jake - Sounding better every time! Still cocking your head back. But there's more emotion this time around. Very nice < > on that last phrase. Last note is staying on pitch must better too! Good work.
Jaron - BEAUTIFUL! A lot of air is escaping in consonants, I know you are trying to bring them out so that we understand you, but it doesn't sound authentic with them sticking out that much. You gotta find a nice balance on the spectrum between legibility and natural speech. The lower notes sound so good! I had no idea Jaron. Your body alignment is also very good. On the word that sounds something like "tseh-kute" the consonants need to be more at pitch level.
Taylee - body wiggle is happening IN YOUR INTRODUCTION OF THE PIECE! Girl. You need to figure out where this started. You have equated this body movement with your performing persona and we just want you! Just Taylee. But to give credit where it's due, you were much more still this time around than ever before, so good work! "eh" still sounds like [I] but overall way to KICK BUTT GIRL!
Liz Tait - Stop clinging to the piano. It is tensing your arms and shoulders. The onset of the D was better than before. I know I don't need to baby you, but I will anyway. I am so impressed with you! This piece is in a bitter sweet spot and you have kicked it's... ass. HA! I said it.
Alex - More volume would be nice, but don't push for it. Just speak it like you're talking to someone in the other room... a hearing person in the other room... : ) and then sing it with that same projection. Shouldn't ever feel pushy. The pitches and rhythms were very accurate and I know that's not an easy piece! Good work. Weight is on one hip and needs to be more centered. Your singing is very close to your speech which is wonderful! Very natural sounding. Don't you dare give up on the end like that. Uh uh.
Jared - Straight tone vs vibrato is not consistent. Nice timbre. Great calm face, but still has great intensity. GREAT posture. Dude. You have got the posture down. Your voice is going to grow into really something IF you are patient with it. Not pushing.
Jordan - Your moth is never fully open. Never. Relaxing that jaw would really do you some good.
No comments:
Post a Comment