Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Brooke's Partner Practice with Emily

Brooke's Partner Practice with Emily-

Emily and I have done three different partner practices that I realized I have not recored at all. THe first one we worked on lots of diction things and then helping the jaw to loosen.

The second one we were able to go through the orders of our songs and strategies on how to help with nerves in a performance like juries. Again she had me work on my jaw and I had her work on her interpretations of her music.

Our third time together we both were really sick so instead of singing we were able to go through all our songs and just speak them over and over working on our rhythms and not moving our jaws. I really think this helps me the most just speaking not actually singing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment